SUN ROUTE FROM PUNO TO CUSCO 01 DAY
Our arrival trip to the city of Cusco can be done in a full stretch of visiting places that give us a great history of tradition, starting with the beautiful pukara bulls, followed by the border between the 2 cities, the archaeological center of Raqchi and ending in the temple of Andahuaylillas where we appreciate art to then reach Cusco.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE is one of the few companies that offers you this experience safely considering all the important details such as income, transportation and others that give us the certainty that everything is completely coordinated.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Acquire the famous pair of bulls in Pukara.
- Discover the beautiful archaeological center of Raqchi.
- Appreciate the art in the temple of Andahuaylillas.
- Meet the mysterious metalinguistic door.
06:30 – 07:00 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience.
08:30 – 11:30 The trip begins first knowing the town of Pucará where we will see the representation of the little bulls that show the strength of the couple.
12:00 – 13:00 We enjoy our buffet lunch in a restaurant.
14:00 – 14:45 Visit to the archaeological center of Raqchi learning more about its history.
15:30 – 16:30 Full tour of the Temple of Andahuaylillas observing the vast collection of art.
16:30 – 17:30 We end our trip arriving in the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transport: Puno – Pukara – Raqchi – Andahuaylillas – Cusco
- Entrance ticket: Raqchi – Andahuaylillas
- Professional tour guide
- Meals: Buffet lunch
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- Tourist transport tickets are limited, you must reserve it in advance to have confirmed spaces.
- Buying the products of the communities along the way assures us that we are contributing to their improvement.
Can I visit it at any time of the year?
Yes, this destination is open throughout the year. So we can visit it without major inconvenience and it works in both sections (Cusco – Puno or Puno – Cusco).
How should I pack my luggage?
Being at a considerable height, the cold is imminent, so it is extremely important to wear warm clothes, even when the sun is high, we will feel the freezing cold. A hat is never too much and a scarf, if we carry a small backpack we can store it whenever necessary.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly in our experience between 20 to 30 people participate, it is according to the travel season and also the type of mobility.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).