UYUNI FULL DAY
Visiting the extensive land that encompasses the beautiful Salar de Uyuni is a magical place that hides a great spectacle which can be seen in its greatest splendor during the rainy season, since at this time we can appreciate the mirror effect, which is called a replica of the sky because of the stagnant water.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE gives us complete security from the day of arrival with the intention of making the experience unforgettable. This version of the trip is 100% versatile and can be modified to what you are looking for. Our experience design team will be happy to help you. Are you ready for the trip?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Discover the beautiful Uyuni salt flat.
- Contemplate the magical view of the mirror effect in the salt flat.
- Appreciate the incredible constellations at night.
UYUNI FULL DAY
Start of the experience with the pick up from your hotel to join the group and start with the scheduled visits. The first point to visit is in the first 15 minutes and is the train cemetery where we can enjoy a guided tour of the group of locomotives dating from the 19th century, then we will arrive at the community of Colchani, which is located on one of the edges. from the salt flat, here we will have a more traditional and experiential experience since we will be able to appreciate the incredible process of salt production, here we also have a great variety of handicrafts based on this same mineral. Finally it is time to arrive to enter Uyuni, on the way we will find one of the famous monuments to the Dakar Rally, then to the Playa Blanca museum and we will also visit the Plaza de las Banderas, this place is popular because many travelers are as a souvenir they leave the flag of their country. We also managed to visit one of the icons of the entire salt flat and they are the salt stairs made by the artist Gaston Ugalde where we will take advantage of the time to take all the photos we can. In the afternoon we will visit the island of Incahuasi where our experience finally ends on the shores of the salt flat from where we enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world and culminates with the return to the town of Uyuni.
- Tourist transport: Uyuni town – Salar de Uyuni – Uyuni town
- Entrance ticket: Salar de Uyuni
- Professional tour guide
- National – international flights
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- The best travel season for this destination is from December to April, since at this time the rain gives us a mirror effect.
- If it is feasible, choose to take the 3-day option in Uyuni, this is the one that gives us the best chance to visit everything it offers.
- You must have travel insurance that covers the needs that may arise.
Do I need to take out travel insurance?
It is not mandatory as such, however in safe planning we always recommend it as a way to cover any need that may arise on the trip. We must have the prevention of everything long before it happens.
Can I visit this destination at any time of the year?
Yes, however we can get the best view in the rainy season from December to April. The rest of the year the presence of rain is not frequent, so the mirror effect is not always possible.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly, in our experience, between 12 to 15 people participate, the group can naturally be smaller, however it is the average amount. We ensure that it is not so big with the intention that the experience is personalized.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night.
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases.
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).