DEAD ROAD BIKE TOUR IN BOLIVIA – 1 DAY
A completely unforgettable experience is what awaits us after living this adventure on the famous route of death, combining the beautiful scenery and the excitement of continuing pedaling throughout the tour with our professional team.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE provides complete security from the day of arrival with the intention of making the experience unforgettable. This version of the trip is 100% versatile and can be modified to what you are looking for, our experience design team will be attentive to help you, are you ready for the trip?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Complete the mysterious route of death.
- Get to know the beautiful landscapes of the summit.
We start with the pick up from your hotel at 07:00 am to join our group, our transportation takes us on an ascent to the summit sector where we get ready with the safety equipment and have a brief 30 minute induction of how the tour will be. From there begins the descent by the paved road, this will be the most challenging part of our experience for an average of 2 to 3 hours we will go all the way where we will also enjoy a delicious snack. In the afternoon we arrive to the Senda Verde sector where we will have free time to take the best pictures. Our transportation finally picks us up to return to La Paz, we will arrive on average at 20:00 pm.
- Tourist transportation: La Paz – Senda Verde – La Paz
- Entrance ticket: Senda Verde
- Professional tour guide
- Adventure equipment: Mountain bike (with suspension and hydraulic brake).
- Safety equipment: Gloves, helmet, glasses, mask, safety vest.
- Food: Snacks and buffet lunch
- Domestic – international flights
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and tips
- Meals not mentioned
- You must have a travel insurance that covers the needs that may arise.
- It is ideal to bring bathing clothes because there are sectors where we can find swimming pools.
- Always carry cash helps us to have a better coordination, in this case we recommend an approximate of $50.00 dollars.
Do I need travel insurance?
It is not mandatory as such, however in a safe planning we always recommend it as a way to cover any need that may arise during the trip. We must take precautions for everything long before it happens.
Can I visit this destination at any time of the year?
Yes, however the best view can be obtained during the rainy season from December to April. The rest of the year the presence of rain is not frequent so the mirror effect is not always possible.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly in our experience between 12 to 15 people participate, the group can of course be smaller, but this is the average number. We make sure that it is not so large with the intention that the experience is personalized.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID card or passport).
- Daypack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night.
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases.
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).