MAGIC WATER CIRCUIT IN LIMA – HALF DAY
Our visit to the city of Lima would not be complete if we did not consider the experience in the Magic Water Circuit in our planning. This experience is unmatched due to the great combination of music and visual effects that are projected on the ornamental fountains that are throughout the tour.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE gives us the opportunity to enjoy this show with all the details coordinated so that we don’t have to worry about anything at all, just being present at the agreed time.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Tour the fantastic magical water circuit.
- Enjoy the illuminated fountains along with a music show.
MAGIC WATER CIRCUIT HALF DAY
18:00 – 18:30 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience.
18:30 – 21:00 We begin the experience with a visit to the Magical Water Circuit enjoying the music and visual effects show.
21:00 – 21:30 trip back to our hotel in Miraflores.
- Tourist transport: Magic Water Circuit
- Entrance ticket: Parque de las Aguas
- Professional tour guide
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- Your hotel must be located within the Miraflores district so that we can properly coordinate the transfers.
What kind of clothes should I wear?
We must consider the time of the experience, warm clothes will be ideal in this experience so that we have comfort.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly, in our experience, between 12 to 15 people participate, the group can naturally be smaller, however it is the average amount. We ensure that it is not so big with the intention that the experience is personalized.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).