CHULLPAS OF SILLUSTANI PUNO HALF DAY
As one of the most important funeral centers of Andean culture, the beautiful Chullpas of Sillustani are a representation of the importance that this process had for the culture, so seeing how they are maintained to this day with a great presence is something that definitely deserves to be visited.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE is one of the few companies that offers you this experience safely considering all the important details such as income, transportation and others that give us the certainty that everything is completely coordinated.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Get to know the incredible Chullpas of Sillustani
- Observe the incredible landscapes.
14:00 – 14:15 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience.
14:15 – 15:00 Our trip begins in the Sillustani sector. On the way we will be able to observe the beautiful high Andean landscapes.
15:00 – 17:00 In the company of our guide, we first visit the Chullpas de Sillustani and having a panoramic view of Lake Umayo
17:00 – 17:45 At the end we return to the city of Puno directly to our hotel.
- Tourist transport: Puno – Sillustani – Puno
- Entrance ticket: Chullpas de Sillustani
- Professional tour guide
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- It is important to avoid littering during the journey, we must continue with the established protocols.
- Buying community products assures us that we are contributing to their improvement.
Can I visit it at any time of the year?
Yes, this destination is open throughout the year. So we can visit you without major inconvenience and can be coordinated up to 24 hours before your visit.
How should I pack my luggage?
Being at a considerable height, the cold is imminent, so it is extremely important to wear warm clothes, even when the sun is high, we will feel the freezing cold. A hat is never too much and a scarf, if we carry a small backpack we can store it whenever necessary.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly in our experience between 15 to 20 people participate, the group can naturally be smaller, however it is the average amount. We ensure that it is not so big with the intention that the experience is personalized.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).