CITY TOUR IN AREQUIPA HALF DAY
The city of Arequipa is characterized mainly by the welcome quality that is given to its visitors in addition to the imposing protector that the city has, the great Misti volcano. We will know the main places of the city such as convents, viewpoints and the main square.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE is one of the few companies that offers you this experience safely considering all the important details such as income, transportation and others that give us the certainty that everything is completely coordinated.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Get to know the marine fauna of the Ballestas Islands.
- Taste the delicious gastronomy in the vineyards of Ica.
- Live an unforgettable adventure in the oasis of Huacachina.
CITY TOUR OPTION IN THE MORNING
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience heading to the Yanahuara neighborhood and then to the viewpoint to get the best shots of the place.
16:00 – 17:00 Then our transport takes us to the main square to tour it, then the company of Jesus and we finish the experience with the convent of Santa Catalina.
CITY TOUR OPTION IN THE AFTERNOON
09:00 – 11:00 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience heading to the Yanahuara neighborhood and then to the viewpoint to get the best shots of the place.
11:00 – 12:00 Then our transport takes us to the main square to tour it, then the company of Jesus and we finish the experience with the convent of Santa Catalina.
- Tourist transport: Arequipa – Yanahuara – Main Square
- Entrance ticket : Convent of Santa Catalina
- Professional tour guide
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- This experience should be considered early as income is earned on a record.
What entrance tickets are the ones we will use during the experience?
For this experience we will use the entrance tickets for the Santa Catalina convent and inside we have the option of an audio guide or a site guide.
How should I pack my luggage?
Our departure will be in the morning, so it is highly recommended to go out with light clothing. Carrying a small backpack will help us with the additional luggage we carry, snacks and water.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly, in our experience, between 12 to 15 people participate, the group can naturally be smaller, however it is the average amount. We ensure that it is not so big with the intention that the experience is personalized.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).