COLCA CANYON 02 DAYS
As one of the most extensive canyons, the Colca Canyon is an unmissable adventure in our visit to Peru because it shows us the spectacle of the flight of the condor. Added to the pleasant sensation of enjoying the thermal baths that we will find in the Calera sector spending a night.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE is one of the few companies that offers you this experience safely considering all the important details such as income, transportation and others that give us the certainty that everything is completely coordinated.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera.
- Rest in a comfortable hotel in Chivay
- Get the best shots from the Cruz del Condor viewpoint.
- Observe the majestic flight of the condor.
DAY 01: AREQUIPA – CHIVAY
08:00 – 11:00 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and begin the experience heading first to the Chachani volcano. Finally, we will arrive at Patahuasi where we will have free time to taste coca tea.
11:00 – 14:00 Our transport then takes us to the Tocra sector and from there we will have a beautiful view of the Peruvian Andes.
2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. We arrive at our restaurant to enjoy a full lunch, then we will arrive at our hotel to settle in and at night we can visit the thermal baths of La Calera.
Hotel night in Chivay
DAY 02: CROSS OF THE CONDOR – AREQUIPA
08:00 – 12:00 Pick up from your hotel to begin the visit first to the town of Yunque and then finally we arrive at the condor viewpoint.
Upon returning we will pass through beautiful viewpoints such as Wayra and Antahuilque where we will make stops to enjoy the landscape. After this we returned to Chivay again.
12:00 – 14:00 We enjoy free time to have lunch and enjoy the gastronomy.
14:00 – 17:00 Return trip from Chivay to the city of Arequipa.
- Tourist transport: Arequipa – Patahuasi – Chivay – Arequipa
- Entrance ticket: Tourist ticket
- Professional tour guide
- 01 hotel night in Chivay (Includes breakfast service)
- Meals: Lunch (Day 01 and 02) and Dinner (Day 1)
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- Entrance for the thermal baths
- In case we have the city of Puno as our next scheduled visit, we can organize the trip directly from Chivay for this we must carry our luggage.
If I have a hotel booked in Chivay, can I join the group?
Yes, there is no major problem with this because our experience always ends in Chivay, so if you book your hotel on a private account we can organize it. In the event that your hotel is located outside of Chivay, we must consider additional transportation, so we have to coordinate it in advance.
What is the best time to visit this destination?
The dry or windy season is the best (April – November) are the ideal months since the presence of rain is not so constant, which allows us to enjoy a calmer experience when we observe the flight of the condor.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly, in our experience, between 12 to 15 people participate, the group can naturally be smaller, however it is the average amount. We ensure that it is not so big with the intention that the experience is personalized.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).