QUAD BIKE – MARAS MORAY TOUR
Experience the thrill of a lifetime with our quad bike tour to Maras Moray! Explore the stunning landscapes of the Sacred Valley on an adrenaline-fueled adventure that takes you through ancient Incan ruins, charming local villages, and unparalleled natural beauty. With professional guides, top-of-the-line equipment, and an emphasis on safety, this is a maras and moray tour that you won’t soon forget. Book now and get ready to rev your engines and discover the magic of Cusco in a whole new way!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Visit the beautiful circular terraces in Moray.
- Meet the salt ponds of Maras.
- Discover international friends with our varied groups.
06:40 – 07:30 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience heading to the Cruzpata sector.
07:30 – 08:00 Brief informative talk about the use of the quad bikes during the Maras Moray tour.
08:00 – 11:00 Visit to the surroundings of the Piuray lagoon and then to the terraces of Moray.
11:00 – 12:30 We continue the trip to the salt ponds of Maras.
12:30 – 13:30 Return trip to the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transportation: Cusco – Maras – Moray – Cusco
- Security equipment
- Accompanying instructor guide
- Personal quad bike
- Entrance ticket: Partial Tourist Ticket – Maras Salt Mines – Maras Salt Mines
- Personal expenses and tips
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- The best time to do this Quad Bike – Maras Moray tour is between March and December to avoid the rainy season.
- You must have travel insurance for any eventuality that may occur.
Can I do the maras moray by quad bikes on my own?
No, this experience must be done in conjunction with a travel agency for security and commitment to any detail or eventuality that may occur during the course of the experience.
Is there an age restriction?
For safety reasons, this quad bike maras and moray tour is only available for people under 50 years of age, there are no exceptions. In the case of minors, it is done with the approval of their parents or legal guardians.
Do I need any kind of ticket for this Quad Bike – Maras Moray tour?
Yes, we require a partial tourist ticket for this experience and also the entrance to Maras that we will find in the place.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID card or passport).
- Daypack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Water in a water bottle
- Cash for personal purchases
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).